Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sudden Serendipity

I'm currently sitting in my room waiting for dinner, and a rush of satisfaction, relief and accomplishment has kinda just hit me. 
I have had a fabulously productive day finally...
After weeks of staring at a blank illustrator window I've finally hit a breakthrough for my swimsuit illustration. 

Would you belief it only came after I inserted an emu's head onto my pose?

OK i know I'm starting to sound delirious, but that sudden burst of creativity has actually saved my illustration!

Amazingly enough it is looking pretty cool! I promise i will post pictures soon.

For now you will have to be satisfied with my illustrations for my completed capsule collection, which I'm very happy with.

I'm yet to source the fabrics although i know exactly what I'm looking for!




love Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment