Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blah.

Today has been one of those days. If you haven't realised by now, I'm very highly strung and easily stressed out. So add some problems with my potential exchange to Milan and not having any clue with what to do for my illustration as well as a long list of assignments i have due in the next week, i was not in a great mood.  I feel as though i have so much to do and not enough time to do it. Although I've finished my tech drawing, i'm really stuck on my illustration. I think its because there are just so many things I could do with it.  I think I'm just going to do another illustration, becuase the one i was playing with on illustrator looks so computerish kinda like a black and white logo, in other words not what i want.

 So goal for this evening is to:
  1. take a deep breath
  2. do a tech drawing of one of my resolved capsule collection designs (will post a picture next post)
  3. attempt a new line drawing illustration
  4. finish my portfolio for my Milan Exchange Application. 
  5. watch an episode of blackbooks with a hot chocolate and draw
love Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment