Sunday, May 30, 2010

Final Week Drama

So yesterday, after advice from a very good friend, i downloaded trials of both photoshop and illustrator.  I've found that my creativity comes usually when i'm by myself , and also if i don't have a time limit, so downloading these programs at home is potentially the best thing i have done for myself for this assignment!

Bad news is...
Studio work is due in 4 days.
this sounds a lot worse written down actually..

good news is ...
after sitting on my computer 'fiddling' for the last 5 hours i'm finally coming to the end of my illustration! I think. Acutually who would know? I've been lookg and 'playing' around with this thing for going on three weeks now and i'm about to go crazy
anyway here it is so far.. would love some feedback, it all kinda of looks like a blur at the moment to me

 Ok so illustration almost done, capsule collection illustrations done, only A LOT more to do
you will be hearing from me every night this week so be prepared for a lot of venting.

Oh and hears a little music I've been listening to, dramatic yes, i feel it has set the mood  and help inspire me for my illustration.



love Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment