Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sleepless Night

I hate it when you do so much of something and it still seems never ending.

This is exactly how I'm feeling right now as i sit painstakingly cutting out my illustrations.

On a brighter note, I've come up with a name for my collection and I'm pretty sure on how I will be presenting it!

The collection will be called 'Liri-ma' which is used by aboriginals as the word for 'swim'.

All the designs are based on the intricate and fluid lines in Aboriginal artwork. I found these to be more inspiring than the symbols and dots that are so regularly incorporated in this art form.

After doing the technical drawings for my designs on monday I'm still putting together the illustrations and the final presentation album, as well as fixing my journal up so it makes sense to people other than me. I'm not sleeping tonight.
love Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment