Sunday, March 21, 2010

Collective Reflections

Two days, countless drawings, and way too much caffeine later and I can finally come up for air.

I have finalised my collection and I love it!
It was so hard trying to decide which design features to discount and which were the most effective, hopefully I have succeeded.

The designs mainly feature piping and wadding to represent the simple, bold lines in Aboriginal artwork.

Along with my design breakthrough i also have a layout idea!
(my journal breaking was a good thing it seems)

Stopping in quickly at a tourist store, i was lucky enough to uncover a hessian photo album which will perfect for displaying a bit of mood board, my illustrations and tech drawings. Before I start all that though I need to just come up for air and breathe.


love Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment