Thursday, March 18, 2010

The drawing board


I've spent the last week trying to further develop my concept and have looked at so many aboriginal artworks I've lost count.

The lines and shapes in artwork are so unique and have inspired me so much i can't stop thinking of new designs. I'm looking at using rope detail, cutouts, piping and padding. This project is so exciting at the moment!

I've also started doing fabric samples to get more of an idea of how my designs are actually going to eventuate. I'm still at a bit of a loss of how i should present my work as there are no guidelines, i'm thinking of maybe doing a big poster or even A4 cards. There are so many things going through my mind in relation to the project its crazy, whoever knew a little piece of lycra could be so complicated ?

love Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment