Sunday, April 18, 2010

Resurfacing



I know it has been a while since my last entry and to be honest i have probably been a bit slack overall with this blog. This being my first blog I have found it hard to express my thoughts let alone discuss my processes, so I want to start a fresh and try my hardest to be as honest and profound as i possibly can be.

Before as a sit in my room listening to Amy Winehouse, flipping through the latest RUSSH magazine i came across a sentence in the editor's letter that really struck a cord with me.

'Artists inspire empathy for the process, rather than finding glory in the end result'

Sometimes as a fashion student i worry too much about the end result without focusing on the beautiful, creative journey that fashion should take me on. Therefore for the remainding 5 or so weeks of semester i want to use my imagination and learn because of my love for fashion not just my desire to succeed.
love phoebe


No comments:

Post a Comment