Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hit the Target


Two words: Target Market

I can't tell you how many times i've heard these words throughout both my fashion and business degree, and with due cause.  At the end of the day, someone needs to wear my clothes otherwise it's just not fashion.  Therefore it is crucial to know who your target market is, what they like and what they'll buy.

For the sake of the capsule collection  i've said that my target consumer could be from any age group however loves orginality and simplicity. She's sophisticated but always up for a good time. All my designs will therefore incorporate features that could be worn by numerous body shapes and different pieces will highlight and conceal different body parts.  This will make my design process more focused, hopefully leading to more original workable designs.

love Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment